Fiberglass Shower Grab Bar and Mounting Combo Kit
Share this Product
The #GRABDASHBAR Customer Pledge:
All orders ship same business day (if ordered by 12pm EST)
Looking for a solution for dealing with molded fiberglass showers?
We know they are not the easiest place to install a grab bar. Did you know they have space between the shower itself and the wall frame?
The gap created between shower and frame makes it not safe for attaching grab bars directly to the fiberglass, the material is thin and un-supportive of the weight displacement from when a person pulls on the bar in the event of a fall.
The following #GRABDASHBAR KIt includes our stylish Interlock Heavy Duty 16" Polymer Grab Bar in white to match your fiberglass shower along with the Solid Mount Anchor System.
The Solid Mount is installed through a 2" diameter hole drilled directly through the fiberglass wall. Once secured the mounting assembly attaches directly to the stud leaving a surface to which a standard grab bars can be attached.
- (1) 16" White, ADA Compliant Interlock Grab Bar
- (2) End Elbows for Wall Connection
- (2) Snap On Flange Covers
- 2" Stainless Steel Screws for installation
- (2) Solid Mount Fiberglass Shower Mounting Devices
- (2) Spacers
- (6) Stainless Steel Screws
- (2) Bolts
MADE IN THE U.S.A
Both the Interlock and Solid Mount are made in the USA
More Information on the Solid Mount - the only mounting bracket designed specifically for fiberglass Showers and Tubs.
The Solid Mount will span the distance of 7/8" to 2 1/8" from the fiberglass surround to the 2x4 in the wall and is the one and only Patented fastening system designed specifically for installing grab-bars into a Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub.
If you own a home with a Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub and you live with any of the following questions then The Solid Mount is for you.
- Do you ever feel your Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub could be safer?
- Have you ever felt your feet slip your Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub?
- Do you ever feel like you have nothing solid to hold onto, so you can balance yourself when you are in your Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub?
- Would you like something solid to hold on to as you enter and exit your Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub?
The Solid Mount is the solution for giving you safe and secure shower or bathing experience. Fiberglass walls have no structural or stable support, not only will the fiberglass shower or fiberglass tub walls flex when pushed against but they also can crack and break over time from continual pushing or pulling. Safely and securely install a Grab Bar into your Fiberglass Shower or Fiberglass Tub.
The Solid Mount does not rely on the fiberglass of the shower or tub for any of its support or strength it gets all of its support and strength from the structural 2x4's that are already part of the walls in your home.